Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Accuracy:||＜±0.3dB||Size:||165 * 87 * 45 Mm|
Clause 32 Microwave Survey Meter,
IEC 60335-2-25 Microwave Survey Meter
IEC 60335-2-25, 6th Edition (2010) - A1/2014 - A2/2015
Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-25: Particular requirements for microwave ovens, including combination microwave ovens
IEC 60335-2-25-clause 32- Microwave Survey Meter
1. Display mode: LCD 5-bit display.
2. Working environment: -10℃~40℃, humidity less than 80%.
3. Low voltage display: Please replace the battery when the LCD screen displays "EEEEE" symbol.
4. Power supply: one 9V battery and one power adapter
5. Dimensions: 165*87*45mm (instrument length, width and height), 110*65mm (probe length and diameter)
6. Weight: about 1000g.
1. Conditions of use
Temperature: -10℃-+40℃, sensor to avoid strong light
Relative humidity: 66%±15%
Atmospheric pressure: 750±30mmHg
2. Working frequency band: A Probe: 0.9GHz-6ghz (standard) B probe: 6-10ghz (optional) regulated frequency band.
3. Dynamic range of detection power density: 53dB(0.1um/cm2- 20Wm /cm2).
4. Detection accuracy: The test error within the full dynamic range is less than ±0.3dB.
5. Response time: less than 50ms, it can respond to continuous wave and popularize all kinds of pulse waves.
6. Automatic alarm preset: alarm when it is larger than 5MW /cm2
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong