Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Requirements For Environmental:||Cleanliness No Pollutant Source In The Surrounding Environment TVOC 500μg/m³||Adjustable Range Of Temperature:||15~40℃ High Temperature Cleaning More Than 250℃|
|Background Concentration Of Methanol:||Smaller Than 15μg/m³,the Lowest 6μg/m³||Clean Air System:||Standard Configuration|
temperature and humidity chamber,
climatic test chamber
Full scale VOC release capsule can provide standard testing environment(such as appointed temperature,relative humidity,air exchange rate and airflow rate) or simulate real indoor environment and test the pollutant release rate and release properties of various indoor materials and products,then it can:
• Confirm the influence of environment variables on the release rate and release properties of materials and products;
• Grade materials and products according to their release properties;
• Develop and validate the proposed model of indoor air pollutions;
• Evaluate indoor air quality(IAQ) according to the data and proposed model of indoor pollutants;
* GB 18580 ''Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Limit of Formaldehyde Emission of Manmade Board and its Products''
* GB 18584 ''Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Limits of Harmful Substances from Wooden Furniture(Exposure draft)
* GB 18587 ''Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Releasing Limitation of Harmful Substances from Carpet,Carpet Pad and Carpet Adhesive''
*ENV717-1 "Environmental chamber method for measurement of formaldehyde emission of manmade board.
* EN13419-1 "Determination of VOCs Release quantity of building products Chapter One the method for releasing and testing the environmental chamber"
* HJ571-2010 "Technical requirements for environmental labeling manmade board and its products"
* HJ566-2010 "Technical requirements for environmental labeling manmade board and its products"
* ASTM D5116-97 "Standard guide for determination of organic release from interior materials and products with small scale environmental chamber"
* ASTM D6330-98 "Standard operation for determination of VOCs(excluding formaldehyde) release from wooden board with small environmental chamber under specified test conditions"
* ASTM D6670-98 "Standard operation for determination of VOCs release from interior materials and products with full scale environmental chamber"
* ASTM D1333-96 "Standard test method for determination of formaldehyde concentration and release rate in gases released from wood products with large scale environmental chamber"
|Volume of climatechamber(WxDxH)mm||1500*1350*1500||1670*1500*2000||2000*1600*2500||2000*1600*2500||3000*1600*2500||3200*2000*2500||3000*3200*2500||3000*4000*2500||3000*6000*4000|
|Door of testing room (WxH)mm||1200*800||1800*900||1900*900||1900*1100|
|Requirements for Environmental||Cleanliness No pollutant source in the surrounding environment TVOC 500μg/m³|
|Adjustable range of temperature||15~40℃ high temperature cleaning more than 250℃|
|Adjustable range of humidity||40~70%R.H(20℃~30℃)|
|Air exchange rate||0.2~5/h±5%(optional with specifications of greater exchange rate )|
|Power||Alternating current 380V/50Hz three-phase power supply 4/5 wiring system|
|Background concentration of VOC||single VOC has a concentration smaller than 2 μg/m³,T VOC 20 μg m dust filtrated TVOC has a concentration smaller than 20μg/m³|
|Rate of recovery||Formaldehyde,octanol,4 phenyl cyclohexene,dodecane and tetradecane have a recovery rate larger than 80%|
|Background concentration of methanol||smaller than 15μg/m³,the lowest 6μg/m³|
|Clean air system||Standard configuration|
Contact Person: Lynette