This apparatus determines the non-combustibility performance, under specific conditions, of homogeneous products and substantial components of non homogeneous building products.
The specimen is subjected to temperatures of 750°C in a vertical tube furnace.The specimen is observed for sustained flaming and temperature rises and furnace thermocouples are used to assess combustibility.The test is relevant to classes A1,A2,A1fl and A2fl.
• power supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz.
• heating furnace:Φ95 mm×Φ75 mm×150 mm；
• resistance tape:3 mm×0.2 m of 80% nickle 20% chromium；
• holder weight:15g+2g；
• air cover:Φ75 mm×500 mm；
• thermocouple:insulated shield Φ3 mm nickle chrome thermocouple；
• voltage stabilizer:1.5kvA, voltage wave less than ±1%；
• voltage regulator:0～100V；
# fully meet the requirements of standard EN ISO 1182
# easy operate on control device
# test result display on control device directly