Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||JIS C3005 Section 4.27.1||Test Methods:||For Rubber Or Plastic Insulated Wires And Cables|
|Number Of Trials:||Adjustable||Bending Speed:||3-60 Laps/min Optional.|
|Bending Radius:||50-200mm Adjustable||L Spacing:||300mm|
|Sample Length:||1500mm||Power Supply:||AC220V 50HZ 300W|
High Frequency Spark Tester,
Bend Test Machine
JIS C3005 Section 4.27.1 Bending test Rotary Testing Machine Three Stations
Number of trials: adjustable
Bending speed: 50 laps/min
Bending radius: 150mm
L spacing: 300mm
Sample length: 1500mm
1. Power supply: AC220V 50HZ 300W
2. Bending radius: 50-200mm adjustable
3. Bending speed: 3-60 laps/min optional.
4. Counting times: 99999 times, can be set, accuracy ± 1 time
5. Servo motor drive
6. Touch screen settings and operations
7. Test mode: continuity test, mechanical test
8. Multi-core test: single off alarm stop, full off alarm stop, count to stop, etc.
Alarm mode: qualified prompt alarm, unqualified alarm and retain the number of tests.
(1) Bending test
Bending test was carried out along the bending of JIS C3005(Test methods for rubber or plastic insulated wires and cables) Section 4.27.1 of the method as follows.
Mount a sample about 1.5m taked from finished product to the test apparatus of FIG. 1,a fixed distance L=300mm,and in the dimensions of the bending radius r+150mm.At a rate of per minute about 50 times the rotor is rotated a predetermined number of times.At that time not rise to s short circuit between the lines,no crack about surface of the insulation and the exterior,and other abnormalities that there is no.
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong