Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Diameter:||0-60mm||Torque Range:||0.1Nm、0.15Nm、0.35Nm、0.6Nm ,0.8 Nm,0.9 Nm 1.0 Nm,1.2Nm|
led testing equipment,
led lamp testing equipment
IEC61215-2-MQT14.2 Power Cord Torsion Tester For Torque Test After Retention Test.
This machine is mainly used for torque test after retention test. The test time is one minute and the torque value can be realized according to the standard configuration of different weights.
|3||Torque range||0.1Nm,0.15Nm,0.35Nm,0.6Nm ,0.8 Nm,0.9 Nm 1.0 Nm,1.2Nm|
1. Check whether the instrument has been damaged or broken in transit;
2. Check whether the equipment is inverted;
3. Check whether the specifications on the nameplate are consistent with the order’s;
4. Check that the packing list is consistent with the object.
Do not use this instrument if any of the above occurs, and contact us in time.
1. This instrument should be placed on a horizontal and stable worktable. If it is uneven, it should be adjusted first.
2. Operation ambient temperature :25 + 10℃, relative humidity: 50±30%RH
1. Substrate: provide support for parts above.
2. Sample fixture: for holding sample.
3. Rotary clamping head: used for holding the end of the plug.
4. Weight lifting wheel: radius 50mm (i.e. torque lever).
5. Weight: see 1.3 in detail.
Please follow the following steps:
1. Select the suitable sample to insert the end of the power cord into the rotary clip, rotate the clamp and tighten.
2. Put the sample end into the sample holder and hold it firmly after tightening.
3. Hang required weights on the hanging wheel line, twist it for 1 ~ 2 laps.
4. After the load is maintained to the standard time, take off the sample.
5. Finish operation.
1.Cleaning: the surface of the instrument often needs to be cleaned and cleaned by anti-rust oil and dry cloth to prevent the dead or corroded parts of the unit.
2. Cleaning: make daily check list and check the device regularly to keep it clean.
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong