Wheeled Ride - On Toy Bicycle Dynamic Strength Tester 2m/s GB 6675.2 EN 71-1
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO17025 Calibration certificate|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||To be quoted|
|Packaging Details:||safety carton pack or plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Usage:||Strength Testing Machine||Standards:||ISO 8142-1,EN71-1,etc|
|Conveyor Belt Speed:||2 M/S||Dimensions:||5100 X 1480x 1750mm|
|Weight:||900kg||Dynamic Weights:||Differ As Per Standards|
led testing equipment,
led lamp testing equipment
GB 6675.2 / EN 71-1 Toy Bicycle Dynamic Strength & 2 m/s Tester To Test Dynamic Strength Of Wheeled Ride-On Toys
1. The dynamic strength test of children's bicycles, children's tricycles, electric toys other riding toys,scooters, roller-skate,etc, in line with GB 6675.2-2014, ISO 8124-1-2014, EN 71-1-2014 and other standards.
2. The impact test of the baby walker meets the standards of GB 14749, EN 1273, ASTM F977 and so on.
1. Using the appropriate load, load the rider's standing face or seat for 5 min in the most unfavourable position, and fix the load in the position consistent with the normal use of the toy to drive the toy to 2 m/s ±0.2 m/ The speed of s hits the 50 mm high inelastic step 3 times. Check that the structure or performance of the sample is intact. If the toy can carry the weight of two or more children at the same time, each sitting or standing position should be tested at the same time.
2. The walker is placed horizontally and placed with a standard test weight to drive the walker to collide with a wall thickness of 20 mm plywood or a wall made of equivalent material at a speed of 2 m/s ±0.2 m/s. The height is higher than the walker. The test is performed once to check whether the structure or performance of the sample is intact.
1. PLC program control, large touch screen display;
2. Scientific design, easy to disassemble and install;
3. The shape is made of aluminum, which is beautiful and generous;
4. The body is made of steel, stable and strong, no need to be fixed on the ground, can be used directly;
5. Using imported servo motor to drive, the speed from 0 to the maximum is only 0.3 s;
6. Double closed-loop control of servo motor speed to ensure constant and accurate impact speed with an accuracy of 0.1 m/s;
7. Unique load fixing device to ensure that the load does not fall.
1. Number of samples: 1 / time
2. Dynamic weights: 25 kg and 50 kg (GB6675, ISO8124); 54.5 kg and 29.5 kg (EN71); 12 kg (GB 14749, EN 1273, ASTM F977)
3. Impactor: rigid step with 50±2 mm height (by riding toy) or plywood with wall thickness of 20 mm (walker)
4. Test speed: 0-2.5 m/s can be set, 2 m/s ±0.2 m/s (GB, ISO, EN71); 2.2±0.2 m/s (EN71 electric toy)
5. Test channel width: 900 mm
6. Power supply: AC 220V, 50 Hz, 3000 W
|Conveyor belt Speed||2m/s|
|Dimensions||5100 x 1480x 1750mm|
ASTM F963, clause 8.20
Load A and Load B