Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||UL1017-188.8.131.52||Usage:||Horizontal Reciprocating Test Apparatus|
|Crank Rate:||36 ± 1 RPM (speed Adjustable)||Turntable:||Φ305±6.4mm|
|Distance Between Weight And Center Of The Rollerdistance Between Weight And Center Of The Roller:||610mm||Weights:||4.54±0.03Kg|
abrasion resistance test machine,
electrical safety analyzer
UL1017 figure 18 Horizontal Flexing Machine / Horizontal Reciprocating Test Apparatus
This equipment is a series of vacuum cleaner test equipment designed according to the requirements of UL1017-184.108.40.206. During the test, one end of the current-carrying hose is fixed on the slider and then the roller is wound, and a weight of 4.54KG is attached to the end. The slider moves back and forth and tests 20,000 times.
1. The crank linkage mechanism is installed inside the chassis, occupying small space and being safe.
2. It adopts aluminum alloy structure and aluminum plate surface oxidation treatment, with optimized structure design and beautiful appearance.
3, there is a manual / automatic selection method, easy to measure and adjust the test.
4. The special weight plate is placed on the pallet when the sample is installed. The weight is positioned at this position. The weight and the center distance of the roller are exactly 610mm, which is very convenient to use.
1 in accordance with the standard UL1017-220.127.116.11
2 crank rate: 36 ± 1 RPM (speed adjustable).
3 turntable: Φ305±6.4mm.
4 weights: 4.54±0.03Kg
8. distance between weight and center of the roller: 610mm.
9. Pull out the pallet during installation, put the weight on the pallet position, and then connect with the sample. Distance between The side weight and center of the roller are just 610mm.
7 count times: 0-99999 times (can be set)
1 speed control motor 1pcs
2 counters 1 set
3 slide rail system 1 set
4 crank linkage 1 set
5 weights 1 set
6 weight pallets 1 set
7 counter 1 piece
8 photoelectric sensor 1 set
9 control electric box 1 set
10 body 1 set
11 hose clamp 1 set
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong