IEC60335-2-3 Clause 21.101 Electric Iron Drop Tester Checking Mechanical Strength Of Electric Irons
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||To be Quoted|
|Packaging Details:||safety carton pack or plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|Standard:||IEC60335-2-3 Clause 21.101||Application:||Electric Irons|
|Work Speed:||20 Cycles Per Minutes||Drop Height:||40mm|
|Support Steel Plate:||15mm Thickness Around 15KG||Load Power:||220V AC 15A|
abrasion resistance test machine,
tv signal tester
IEC60335-2-3 clause 21.101 Electric Iron Drop Tester checking mechanical strength of electric irons
To check the mechanical strength of electric irons by repeated drop onto a steel plate according to IEC60335-2-3 clause 21.101.
The electric iron is operated under normal operation at rated power input and, except for cordless irons; the soleplate temperature is maintained under these conditions throughout the test.
1.steel plate, at least 15mm thick, mass at least 15 kg, rigidly supported,
2.lifting device with radial cam for a slow lifting of the specimen for 40 mm, for a sudden release for a free fall and for a rest time on the steel plate of ≈15% of the test duration,
3.gear motor, to drive the lifting device, for 20 drops per minute maximum,
4.falling assembly, with tie-bar for fastening the specimen, with 1 pair of distance pieces 40 mm.
5.switchgear, with main switch, fuses and preset counter to switch off the unit after the preset number of strokes.
|Standard||IEC60335-2-3 clause 21.101|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50HZ|
|Drive method||Motor and CAM drive|
|Test Times||1~999999, adjustable|
|Working Speed||≤20 r/minute|
1) Turn on the power, turn on the power switch, and preset the number of tests on the counter.
2) Use the start stop switch to position the drop moving plate up to the highest point, set 2000 times, then press the start button, the clamp will rise to the highest point. The test sample is then placed on top of the iron plate and the sample is attached to the connecting rod with a sling.
2) Connect the electric iron power supply. When the temperature of the electric iron reaches the test requirement, press the start button,the device will perform the test. When the preset number of times is reached, the tester will automatically stop working.
3) Restart the device, please press the RST button on the counter to clear it.
The device is driven by a motor, and the roller is driven by the cam to reciprocate up and down, thereby controlling the sample to fall.
Cam: outer diameter Φ140, drop height 40mm;
Roller: outer diameter Φ24;
Cam mechanism schematic:
Electric iron drop test device circuit diagram
Counter circuit diagram
1. Since the equipment is made of metal, it should be used in dustproof and moisture-proof environment.
2. Turn off the power when not working.