Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||220V 50Hz Or 115V 60Hz||Tip Angle Of Steel Pin:||40°|
|Radius Of Steel Pin:||0.25 Mm ± 0.02 Mm||Scratch Speed:||20 Mm/s ± 5 Mm/s|
|Force:||10 N ± 0.5 N||Scratch Angle:||80-85°|
av test equipment,
tv signal tester
IEC 60950-1 clause 220.127.116.11 Automatic Abrasion Resistance Tester / Printed Circuit Abrasion Strength Device
The device is used to check abrasion strength of printed circuit boards scratches are made across five pairs of conducting parts and the intervening separations at points where the separations will be subject to the maximum potential gradient during the tests.
1. As per clause 18.104.22.168 of IEC 60950-1/IS 13252-1
1. The scratches are made by means of a hardened steel pin,
2. The end of which has the form of a cone having a tip angle of 40°
3. its tip being rounded and polished, with a radius of 0,25 mm ± 0,02 mm.
2. Scratches speed: 20 mm/s ± 5 mm/s as shown in Figure 2K.
3. Scratches Pressure: 10 N ± 0,5 N.
The scratches pitch: shall be at least 5 mm apart and at least 5 mm from the edge of the speciment
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong