FAA-Vertical Bunsen Burner Test For Cabin And Cargo Compartment Materials Flammability Test Chamber
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Power:||Electronic,AC 220V,AC 220V/50HZ||Usage:||Flame Testing Equipment,Universal Testing Machine,Textile Testing Instrument,Flammability Tester|
|Warranty:||1-2 Years||Product Name:||UL94 Horizontal Vertical Flame Test Equipment,Sand And Dust Test Chamber|
Vertical Flammability Test Chamber,
Cargo Compartment Materials Flammability Test Chamber,
Cabin Compartment Materials Flammability Chamber
1, Applicable industries
This standard specifies the measurement of combustion performance of non-metallic materials in civil aircraft cabin and airworthiness appraisal of non-metallic materials in cabin.
2, Applicable standards
basis FAA.FAR . 25.853 American aviation management organization - transport aircraft - cockpit internal implementation standard and ccar-25 & sect; 25.853 China Civil Aviation Regulations Part 25 airworthiness standard for transport aircraft & sect; 25.853 standard. Meet the test requirements of hb5469
3, Test type
Horizontal test, vertical test, 45 degree inclined combustion test, 60 degree inclined combustion test.
4, Detailed parameters
The instrument is mainly composed of control box and combustion box.
1. Combustion chamber: stainless steel.
2. Combustion system: burner: the inner diameter of burner is ￠ 9.5 & plusmn; 0.5mm, equipped with needle valve, which is convenient to adjust the gas flow rate and flame height. The flame height can be adjusted from 20 mm to 100 mm according to the standard requirements. It is equipped with flame height gauge (38 mm / 22 mm) and methane pressure regulating system. It is equipped with electronic igniter, which can ignite automatically.
3. Timing system: timer: three, respectively, for the application of flame timer, combustion timer, flame delay timer.
Timer setting: 099.99/s/m/h, can be set at will.
4. Test fixture: made of U-shaped corrosion-resistant metal plate, equipped with ash box.
5. Observation window: the front of the combustion chamber is an observation window made of heat-resistant tempered glass, which is convenient to observe the combustion changes during combustion.