Payment & Shipping Terms:
IEC 62368-1 Test Equipment,
Impulse Test Generator IEC 62368-1,
IEC 62368-1 Impulse Test Generator
Impulse test generator circuit 3 of Table D.1.
Type 1065S surge generator (SURGE TESTER), is a test instrument for generating surge signal and HVDC signal. This instrument is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of the latest version of GB8898-2011 (equivalent to IEC60065:2005) (IEC62368-1-2018)standard 10.1 and 14.1. It is specially used for surge test of insulation requirements for all kinds of electronic and electrical products. It is an electrical safety test instrument and equipment.
1065S surge generator is an upgraded version of 1065A. Panasonic PLC (Panasonic C14R) is used to control all the parameters and the working state of the instrument is displayed and set on the 7-inch color
touch screen. The humanized interface is easy to operate. The instrument also has overvoltage protection to ensure the safety and reliability of the instrument. The instrument has the advantages of simple operation, good performance, high reliability and reasonable price. It can be widely used in
electrical safety testing laboratory and electronic and electrical manufacturing enterprises.
Technical parameters and functions:
1. Output surge voltage: 0 ~ 10kV, resolution 0.01kV, keystroke setting
2. Digital display accuracy ±5% ±2 words
3. Charging capacitance: 1nF / 30kV ±5%
4. Charging time setting range: 1 ~ 999 S
5. Accuracy ±3%
6. Discharge time setting range: 1 ~ 999 S
7. Accuracy ±3 %
8. number of tests (charge and discharge): 1 ~ 9999 times
9. accuracy ±1 time
10. oscilloscope monitoring port output: voltage divider 1 ≤ 1000
11. Over voltage protection function
12. Display and operation mode: 7 inch color touch screen (TK6070iH) display and menu interface operation.
13. High voltage transformer power ≥ 150VA.
14. Working power supply 220V ± 10%, 50Hz ±2Hz
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong