IEC 60335-2-15:22.106 Electrical Safety Tester For Kettle Plug / Pull Out
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||To be quoted|
|Packaging Details:||safety carton pack or plywood box|
|Control System:||PLC Electric||Displacement:||0-100mm Can Be Preset , 0-25mm Can Be Preset|
|Speed:||0-100mm/s Can Be Preset , 0-20mm/s Can Be Preset||Fixture:||Main Manipulator Fixture , Complementary Unit Fixture|
|Load Current And Voltage:||0-250V , 0-15A Adjustable||Load Test And Non-load Test:||Automatic Shift|
PLC Electrical Safety Test Equipment,
Kettle Electrical Safety Test Equipment,
Kettle Electrical Safety Tester
IEC 60335-2-15:22.106 Electric Kettle Plug And Pull Out Life Test Machine
Function overview: This equipment shall test the structure of the electric kettle coupling according to clause IEC 60335-2-15:22.106 and clauses 19 and 22 of GB4706.19-1999.According to the standard requirements, the pot should be placed on the base at 10 frequency per minute, and pulled out 10,000 times to detect the reliability of the structure.
- The test process is controlled by the program, digital display, after the end can automatically close and alarm.
- The clamp position height is adjustable, the clamp force and clamp speed are adjustable.
- When the pot falls, the clamp system can be released, making the cordless pot free and the clamp system loose
The open position can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. This machine has a load input interface, and users can select an appropriate load box for the load test according to the detection requirements.
- Applicable standards: GB4706.19:22.106, GB4706.2:18, IEC 60335-2-15:22.106.
- Pull-plug speed: 10 times / min
- The selection of load test mode includes: power on test, power off test, power on test after power on test, power on test after power on test, etc.
- Set the number of cycles and the cycles.
- Adjustable stroke-driven cylinder drive.
- Set a power-on time of 0.1s-3600s.
- Drop height: 20mm.
- Clip sample size: φ100 mm- φ300mm.
- Pull up your hand and put down the pot.
- Function of power socket device and power fault detection system.
10. Equipped with test completion alarm and test fault alarm (sound and light identification, text prompt function)
1. One set of travel-adjustable cylinder (lift)
2. One set of a pot-grasping manipulator
3. One set of fixed fixture for the pot base
4. One set of power supply system connected by load cabinet independently
5. One set of current detection device
6. Mitsubishi PLC 1 unit
7.1 Mitsubishi F930 touch screen