IEC60335-2-9 Clause 19.101 Toaster Switch Endurance Tester air cooling
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||To be quoted|
|Packaging Details:||safety carton pack or plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Supply Ability:||3 sets per month|
|Standard:||IEC60335-2-9 Clause 19.101||Manipulator Pressing Stroke:||0-150mm Adjustable|
|Manipulator Rotation Angle:||0-180mm Adjustable||Toaster Cooling Method:||Air Cooling|
|Cooling Time:||0-99min Can Be Set||Number Of Tests:||0-99999 Can Be Set|
IEC60335-2-9 Clause 19.101 Endurance Tester,
Toaster Switch Endurance Tester,
Air Cooling Endurance Tester
IEC60335-2-9 clause 19.101 Toaster Switch Endurance Tester
Function: Toaster Switch Endurance Tester meets the test requirements of IEC60335-2-9-cl. 19.101. The bread toaster is tested at rated power for a 6-cycle no-load test (simulated load is automatically performed) with a rest period of 30 seconds or an automatic reset time, and then the appliance is cooled to room temperature (forced cooling). Conduct 500 trials. The number of tests is adjustable.
Test action: Press down the sample switch à sample, energized heating à sample work is completed, the switch bounces back, à fan cools the sample, à repeat test action.
1. manipulator pressing stroke: 0-150mm adjustable
2. manipulator rotation angle: 0-180mm adjustable
3. Toaster cooling method: air cooling
4. Cooling time: 0-99min can be set
5. Number of tests: 0-99999 can be set
6. The number of trials can be preset, the cumulative number of times is displayed, and the working status of this cycle can be displayed, as well as the number of times of this cycle.
With current detection function, with power-off data saving function, after power supply is restored, the number of remaining operations is automatically continued.