Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Temperature:||Can Reach 55℃ With Accuracy Of ±2℃||Test Voltage:||80 ~ 250 VAC|
|Test Duration:||1000 Hours||External Dimension:||According To Customer’s Requirement|
|Test:||G5,G13,E14,E27,E40 And Other Type||Installation Site:||Height More Than 2300mm.|
led testing equipment,
led lamp testing equipment
LED Aging Test Device / LED Temperature Rising Test Device / Light Source Aging Test Device
Technical Function Description:
LED Aging test device include: Aging room,intelligence test control cabinet,Programmable test power,Industrial PC and test software,which is to perform switch test and life test under a uniform temperature of LED lamp;can trace their situation of on and off,down time;can test specimens’ electrical parameter and historical report data;also can be sent to ERP system and personal PC or APP.
Fig.1 schematic diagram of control system
1. Temperature is keeping uniform and stable in one horizontal plane in the oven;test temperature can reach 55℃ with accuracy of ±2℃.
2. Every standard oven can test 20 Lamps upwards and another 20 Lamps downwards for different type at same time
3. Each test circuit unit is independent;can test specimens’ electrical parameter and their situation of on and off. Test voltage: (80 ~ 250 VAC); Test duration 1000 hour
4. Programmable power meet requirement of different test volatge;our exclusive test software meet requirement of switch test and life test.
5. Funtion of database is strong.It can record report data at different test time and be sent to ERP system and personal PC or APP.It is an implementation of remote monitor
6. Test device include the following:
a. Control temperature during test
b. Control voltage during test
c. Screen to show voltage, temperature and time
d. Automatic power off control after test is finished
7.Tester(made of stainless steel) external dimension can be made according to customer’s requirement:210Cm * 200Cm * 200Cm
8. Can test all following types:
a. LED bulb from 3W to 12W E27
b. LED candle from 3W to 6W E14
c. LED tube 120Cm 18W G13
d. LED tube 60Cm 9W G13
1. Temperature requirement and e-map
The test room adopts a method in a cycle manner of heating indoor air and supplement air outside the room whose temperature is under test requirement to adjust temperature inside the room and to perform an endurance test on luminaire under a stable temperature;can get to know lamps’ status(during test,pause and idle);to detect room temperature on multiple point via temperature sensor in real time;PID control technology makes test room temperature stable in a setting range
Include specimen infomatrion and test situation per batch,such as ightion time,times of on and off,number which are off,historically tester products’ test condition,real-time monitoring of each lamp’s current,voltage and power.
3. Sampling situation
For life test,there should be at least 8 times of sampling on products being testedFor switch test,each lamp should be sampled during period of operation.It displays each lamp’s real-time current, power factor,ightion time,times of on and off,ect
4. Info input
Relative test productinfo input : model,power,batch no.,working no.,lamp combination,etc
5. Function key
When test pauses,reason should be displayed,also there are keys like ‘Recover’(continue testing)or ‘Unshelve’(finish testing) or ‘system maintenance’
6. Daily tips
Daily working blog which shows lamp is off,test pauses or finishes.
7. Relative setting
For life test,preset time point of Luminous Flux Test and life reference point,like 100 hours,1000hours,40% nominal life luminous flux test point,6000 hours,nominal life,etc.It should input at least 4 time points.Meanwhile,these can be modified during test.For switch test,preset required total ON-OFF times and test standard.
8. Test diagram:
External Appearance and Dimension of LED Tester :
① : back board
② : drawer type lamp plate (downward lamp)
③ : exhaust fan
④ : upper cover
⑤ : lateral board
⑥ : drawer type lamp plate (upward lamp)
⑦ : chamber door
⑧ : guide rail rack
⑨ : air inlet
⑩ : temperature sensor
⑪ : lateral board
⑫ : air inlet
⑬ : bottom board
⑭ : heating tube
⑮ : guide rail rack
⑯ : thermocouple
⑰ : front board
⑱ : chamber door
Requirement for installation sites:
Height should be more than 2300mm.
Scope shown as below pic:
top-left : more than 800mm
top-right : more than 1300mm
bottom-left : more than 1300mm
bottom-right : more than 800mm
1. replace test specimen when power is off.
2. Slightly push and pull drawer type lamp plate.
3. Hve routine inspection on filter for air inlet; use an air gun to blow away the dust or change into a new filter.(Method:use an A4 paper under 80g to block air inlet.Run the fan.If it cannot be adsorbed,then the filter should be cleaned)
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong