Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60335-1 Clause 22.16,GB4706.1||Test:||Up To 300cm Reel|
|Working Gas Source:||Compressed Air 5~7kg/cm2||Test Rate:||1~30 Times/min Can Be Preset|
|Drive Mode:||Pneumatic||Stretching Stroke:||Up To 1000mm (adjustable)|
High Frequency Spark Tester,
Bend Test Machine
IEC60335-1 Clause 22.16 Automatic Cord Reels Endurance Tester / Cord winding test device
This device complies with the requirements of Clause 22.16 of IEC60335-1:22.16 and GB4706.1. It is the structure for detecting automatic reel of household and similar electrical appliances. Does it cause excessive scratching or damage of Flexible cord sheath? Dedicated testing equipment for excessive wear of broken strands and contacts. It adopts multi-functional fixture, large work surface, can test up to 300cm reel, the speed is convenient and adjustable (5-30/MIN), and it is versatile and suitable for testing of most electrical products.
Working principle: Pull out two-thirds of the total length of the wire of the reel. If the length of the cord that can be pulled out is less than 225cm, the initial pull-out length of the cord is adjusted so that the reel retains 75cm. Pull out a 75cm long cord and then roll it back to the direction of the maximum scratch on the cord sheath, and take the cord out, taking into account the normal position of the appliance in use. At a rate of about 30 times per minute or the highest rate allowed by the reel structure (if the rate of 30 times/min is too low), the cord is wound 6,000 times and tested at the exit of the cord. The angle between the axis of the cord and the axis of the cord when it is retracted without significant resistance should be about 60°. The cord is allowed to be rolled back by the reel.
1) Working power supply: AC220V50Hz;
2) Working gas source: compressed air 5~7kg/cm2
3) Test rate: test rate: 1~30 times/min can be preset
4) Number of tests: 0~9999 times, the test will automatically stop after the specified number of times (can be set);
5) Drive mode: pneumatic;
6) Angle: 30~60° adjustable;
7) Using the quick clamping fixture, the workpiece is conveniently clamped;
8) Stretching stroke: up to 1000mm (adjustable)
1. Sample preparation: Fix the sample to be tested with four clamps on the lifting plate, adjust the direction of the outlet of the reel to the same as the opening of the clamp, pull out the reel and clamp it on the holder, and then use the belt to tie two guide rods tightly. The angle gauge is placed on the top of the fixture, and the angle adjustment dial is adjusted to the required angle for testing, and the preparation is completed.
Second, the operation steps: 1) power on the device power cord, turn on the power button, set the timer, press the start button to see if the operation is normal,if no abnormal,start normal operation;
2) Set the time for 200min or as required in standard (total number of times / number of minutes), clear the counter, turn on the power switch, press the start button, stop at the set time, and then check if the counter is the same as the standard. If same as standard, represents the completion of the test.
2. Check whether the sample is qualified according to the standard requirements.
Place the sample in a ventilated position, pay attention to the safety of the power supply, and the angle gauge provided should not be placed in a suitable position.
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong