Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin::||China||Power::||220|
Product characteristics of [1,2/50 µs and 10/700 µs voltage impulse generator]
1. The provisions of 6.2. 2.1 in accordance with IEC62368
2. Control by Panasonic PLC (FP-X C14R type);
3. Panasonic A / D (AD2) converter is used for sampling.
4. Through Taiwan Willentong 7-inch color touch screen (TK6070iH) to display and set a variety of parameters;
5. It can be customized according to the customer's needs.
Product introduction of [pulse generator]
voltage impulse generator (Pulse TESTER), is a test instrument for generating pulse signal and high voltage DC signal. This instrument is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of IEC62368 standard. It simulates lightning interference in communication network and transient voltage in distribution system for all kinds of information technology equipment. It belongs to electrical safety test instrument and equipment. The Panasonic PLC Programmable Logic Controller (FP-X C14R) is selected to control all the parameters and the working status of the instrument are displayed and set on the 7-inch color touch screen (TK6070iH) in Taiwan. It's easy to do. The instrument also has over-voltage protection to ensure the safety and reliability of the instrument. Can be widely used in electrical safety testing laboratories and electronic, electrical manufacturing enterprises.
Technical parameters of [pulse generator] (customizable)
1. Input voltage: AC 220V ±10%;
2. Input frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz;
3. Working environment: temperature: 10 ℃ ~ 30 ℃, humidity: less than 75% RH;
4. Power supply safety pipe: 5A;
5. Dimensions: 640mm (long) × 460mm (depth) × 320mm (height);
6. Weight: about 45.
1. Test pulse waveform:10/700μs
2. Output surge voltage:0-4kV, continuous adjustable, over-voltage protection: 4.1kV;
3. Display voltage accuracy:5% to 3 words;
4. Test pulse waveform: 1.2 / 50 μs;
5. Output surge voltage:0-6kV, continuous adjustable, over-voltage protection: 16.1kV;
6. Output voltage polarity: positive and negative alternate switching;
7. Timer (charge and discharge time): 1 second ~ 999 seconds;
8. Its accuracy: ±2%;
9. Test times: 1 ~ 999 times;
10. High voltage transformer capacity: 400VA.
Maintenance and regular maintenance of [pulse generator]
To prevent the occurrence of electric shock, do not lift the cover of the instrument. All parts inside the instrument need not be maintained by the user. If there is an abnormal condition in the instrument, please ask for maintenance from my laboratory. the attached lines and block diagrams are for reference only.
At least once a year, the AC power supply and relevant accessories of input power line shall be carefully checked and checked to protect the safety of the user and the accuracy of the instrument.
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong