Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC 62368 Edition 3,clause 9.6.2,commite Draft For Vote||Purpose:||For Wireless Power Transmitters High Temperature Testing|
av test equipment,
tv test equipment
What thermocouple type is used, (can I choose the thermocouple type)?
--We use Omega K type thermocouple.If any other requirements,please let us know.I will check the availability
Are the items supplied with a calibration certificate, traceable to national standards?
--ISO17025 Certificates: test report issued by internationally recognized laboratory with ilac.MRA and CNAS marks.
9.6.2 Specification of the foreign objects
The following foreign objects are used:
– a steel disc, see Figure 47;
– an aluminium ring, see Figure 48; and
– an aluminium foil, see Figure 49.
9.6.3 Test method and compliance criteria
The wireless power transmitter is placed in a room under the temperature conditions as
specified in 9.3.2.
The test is performed once with each of the foreign objects specified in 9.6.2 placed in direct
contact with the transmitter. Each test has four cycles:
– one without a receiver present and with the foreign object in direct contact with the
– one with a receiver placed in direct contact with the foreign object; and
– one with a receiver placed at a distance of 2 mm from the foreign object; and
– one with a receiver placed at a distance of 5 mm from the foreign object.
The transmitter is operated to transmit its maximum power.
NOTE The test is not meant to test the temperature of the receiver, therefore any compatible receiver that can
draw the maximum power from the wireless power transmitter can be used and the temperature of the receiver
does not have to be monitored.
During each cycle, the foreign object can be moved on the transmitter in order to find the
location where the highest temperature occurs.
During the tests, the temperature of the foreign object shall not exceed 70 °C.
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong