Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Voltage Of The Tested Motor:||DC58V||Maximum Output:||1800W|
|Maximum Current:||50A||Maximum Torque:||6Nm|
|Maximum Speed:||15000rpm||Motor Start-stop Control:||Maximum DC24V 2A Output|
electric motor test bench,
electric motor testing equipment
Power Tool Life Electric Motor Testing System , Electric Chain Saw Life Test Bench
Name: Five-station electric chain saw life test bench
Model:CMT-ATC 1006 MLTS
Product introduction:The five-station electric chain saw motor life test system is a special equipment for DC motor analog load endurance test. The system consists of a hysteresis brake; a constant current source; a fixture; an industrial computer; a coupling; a controller; The system test software runs in the environment above WindowsXP and has the features of comprehensive functions, good reliability, convenient operation and strong expandability. It can quickly and accurately detect the current of the test motor and other parameters. The system can simulate the start, stop, work and other working conditions of the motor in actual use, and the duration and state can be freely set and adjusted. There are five independent motor power inputs, corresponding to five output motor power supplies. The test states are: forward rotation (first-stage load and second-stage load), shutdown, cycle times or total operation time:
• The rated voltage of the tested motor is DC58V, the maximum output power is 1800W, the maximum current is 50A, the maximum torque is 6Nm, and the maximum speed is 15000rpm.
• Test cycle times and times are freely selectable
• Current sampling, reading the voltage of the shunt, having an input control at the interface, and then calculating the current, displayed on the interface
• Motor start-stop control, maximum DC24V 2A output
• Slope (When loading and underloading, you can enter a time, then the system will decrease from maximum to minimum, or from minimum to maximum)
• Alarm function, under the current cycle, from loading to dead load, no change in current, or exceeding the set maximum value of current, ie alarm
• The start and stop of the motor is controlled by software. The number of cycles or the total running time can be set arbitrarily, 0~999.99 times.
• The load (brake current) loaded by the motor can be set according to the customer's actual application.
• When the test completes a cycle, the system will automatically save the current test data, the motor will automatically stop after the test cycle reaches the set value, and save the data.
• 5 independent current input interfaces, each station is independently controlled and operated independently, without affecting the start, stop and save data of the motor.
• Software has rights management function, divided into operator interface and administrator interface
• Computer's CPU configuration 4 threads or more, 4G or more memory, 2 printer ports, 4 RS-232 serial ports
• Fixing fixtures can be adjusted up, down, left, and right
|1||ICS-2000 constant current source||The maximum output current is 50A|
|2||Hysteresis brake||6 Nm torque, full-scale accuracy +/-0.05%, 250mA rated current and maximum 15,000 rpm, can be customized according to customer requirements|
|3||Industrial control computer||Intel I5 4460 CPU; Hard Disk 500G; 4G Memory; Standard Industrial Chassis; ASUS Motherboard|
|4||Industrial computer monitor||Lenovo|
|5||Controller||ATC-1006 Maximum current 50A|
|6||Test rack||Customized according to customer requirements|
|7||Fixture||Customized according to customer requirements|
|8||testing software||Customized according to customer requirements|
Contact Person: Ms.Lynette Wong