Payment & Shipping Terms:
|RAir Exchange Rate:||0.2~5/h±5%(optional With Specifications Of Greater Exchange Rate )||Power:||Alternating Current 380V/50Hz Three-phase Power Supply 4/5 Wiring System|
|Clean Air System:||Standard Configuration||Background Concentration Of Methanol:||Smaller Than 15μg/m³,the Lowest 6μg/m³|
temperature and humidity chamber,
climatic test chamber
Environmental chamber can provide standard testing environment(such as appointed temperature,relative humidity,air exchange rate and airflow rate) or simulate real indoor environment and test the pollutant release rate and release properties of various indoor materials and products,then it can:
• Confirm the influence of environment variables on the release rate and release properties of materials and products;
• Grade materials and products according to their release properties;
• Develop and validate the proposed model of indoor air pollutions;
• Evaluate indoor air quality(IAQ) according to the data and proposed model of indoor pollutants;
• GB 18580 ''Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Limit of Formaldehyde Emission of Manmade Board and its Products''
• GB 18587 ''Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Releasing Limitation of Harmful Substances from Carpet,Carpet Pad and Carpet Adhesive''
• GB 18584 ''Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Limits of Harmful Substances from Wooden Furniture(Exposure draft)
• Upholstered Furniture Limits of Harmful Substances from Sofa(Exposure draft) and Climate Chamber for Detection of Volatile Organic Compounds in Furniture(Exposure draft)
• LY/T1980-2011 "Detection Box for Release Quantity of Volatile Organic Compounds(VOC) and Formaldehyde LY/T 1981-2011 Detection Box for Release Quantity of Formaldehyde with Gas Analysis Method"
• LY/T1982-2011 "Large Climate Chamber for Detection of Release Quantity of Formaldehyde of Manmade Board and its Products"
|Volume of climatechamber(WxDxH)mm||1500*1350*1500||1670*1500*2000||2000*1600*2500||2000*1600*2500||3000*1600*2500||3200*2000*2500||3000*3200*2500||3000*4000*2500||3000*6000*4000|
|Door of testing room (WxH)mm||1200*800||1800*900||1900*900||1900*1100|
|Requirements for Environmental||Cleanliness No pollutant source in the surrounding environment TVOC 500μg/m³|
|Adjustable range of temperature||15~40℃ high temperature cleaning more than70℃|
|Adjustable range of humidity||40~70%R.H(20℃~30℃)|
|Air exchange rate||0.2~5/h±5%(optional with specifications of greater exchange rate )|
|Power||Alternating current 380V/50Hz three-phase power supply 4/5 wiring system|
|External dimension of the room||depend on the design|
|Clean air system||Standard configuration|
|Background concentration of methanol||smaller than 15μg/m³,the lowest 6μg/m³|
Contact Person: Lynette